- STEM Spotlight – our monthly newsletter to keep you informed on the latest STEM happenings, events and more.
- STEM Edge – our quarterly magazine offering a deeper dive into STEM education and trends.
Members are encouraged to submit articles and/or updates to both publications, providing an opportunity to showcase your programs, school and students.
- The annual NCSSS Professional Conference allows teachers, administrators and counselors in STEM education to collaborate and develop professionally.
- The Leadership Summit brings STEM school leaders and those aspiring to leadership together to discuss key issues impacting STEM schools today and tomorrow.
- The NCSSS Virtual College Fair allows NCSSS member students to meet with top universities to learn about STEM programs around the country.
- The Student Research Conference brings together students to share their research and network and collaborate with other STEM students.
Participate in our year-round Consortium Connects series for interactive conversations and the ability to network with fellow STEM teachers and administrators around the world.
Recent topics include: Equity and Inclusion, Creating a Valuable Partnership for Your School, International Engineering Development Partnerships, COVID Testing in K-12 Schools, and Virtual Learning Across the Globe: Creating a Cross-Cultural Design Thinking Program.
If you’re unable to attend a scheduled session, you can view the recording at a later date.
Individual Member dues are $150/year or $250/two years.
- Emerging schools developing as specialized schools or specialized centers
- Schools restructuring to become specialized secondary schools
- Schools designing or redesigning to have specialized centers
- Virtual high schools
- Middle schools
This category of membership is open to schools that fulfill these criteria:
- Has a science technology engineering and mathematics focus.
- Offers advanced course offerings in STEM areas.
Fill out the application by clicking the button below:
If you have any questions about the application process or status, please contact
Ann Flynn, Director, STEM Education Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCSSS Membership Committee
P.O. Box 151738
Chevy Chase, MD 20825